Steps to the Recognition of Academic Achievements during the Semester Abroad

1. Exam registration

You are automatically registered for the exam when signing the Learning Agreement or Changes to Learning Agreement, respectively.

2. Changes to Learning Agreement

If any changes occur concerning external courses, the learning agreement has to be edited. Please use the form "Changes to Learning Agreement", contact Mr. Richter and submit all necessary documents.

Please note the following instructions: Instructions on filling out the form CA

Last Modification: 21.03.2019 - Contact Person:

Sie können eine Nachricht versenden an: Webmaster